Our original organization (BTC Contract Services, Inc.) was founded in 1992, and operated for over 8 years as a local maintenance company, providing residential, commercial, and local government clients with quality services. BTC was owner/operated in all aspects and its growth can be attributed to an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction.
As such, our 2 man company slowly expanded beyond its local boundaries and has since evolved into a national maintenance firm, providing various, facility support services to the United States Government. Today, Ashley-Marie Group, Inc. has a strong presence in the federal marketplace and has successfully operated numerous, large scale contracts throughout eight (8) different states. Our clients include:
- The Department of the Air Force
- The Department of Homeland Security
- The Department of the Army
- The Department of the Navy
- The Department of the Treasury
- The Department of Veterans Affairs
- The United States Coast Guard
- The Department of Transportation
- Various local and state governmental agencies
Our past performance record is impeccable, and can be verified by our official record maintained in the Contractor Performance Assessment Report System (CPARS).
Overall, our organization has successfully managed, supervised and performed more than 2 million man-hours of maintenance services with no serious injuries to date. We are pleased with this record, which illustrates our dedication to employee and client safety.
Occasionally, Ashley-Marie Group, Inc. is requested to perform unique services for the government. Our experience includes services performed in preparation for:
- Former President George W. Bush (#41)
- World G8 Conference
- Various Air Force and Army Command Units
- Former Attorney General Ashcroft
- The Chief Naval Officer of the United States
- Commanding Generals at US Army Headquarters at Fort Jackson, SC
- Air Force command and Joint Staff at Cannon Air Force Base NM.