Ashley Marie Group, Inc. provides state and federal government agencies with various facility support services that are critical to operational success. We are proficient in all aspects of government contracting and have over 35 years combined experience in the industry.
Our clients include:
- The Department of the Treasury
- The Department of Homeland Security
- The Department of the Army
- The Department of the Navy
- The Department of the Air Force
- The Department of Veterans Affairs
- The United States Coast Guard
- The Department of Transportation
- Various local and state governmental agencies.
- Private Industry
AMG has successfully managed, supervised and performed over 1 million man-hours of maintenance related services with no serious injuries to date. This record illustrates our dedication to employee and client safety.
Without exception, AMG has maintained outstanding performance records on all contracts; both past and present. As a result, the Department of Defense consistently ranks AMG as a defense contractor with “substantial confidence” ratings during source selection evaluations.
We have provided services for specialized events such as:
- Presidential visits / George W. Bush
- 2002 G8 Conference
- Various Air Force and Army Command Units
- The Former Attorney General Ashcroft
- The Chief Naval Officer of the United States
- Commanding Generals at US Army Headquarters at Fort Jackson, SC
- Air Force command and Joint Staff at Cannon Air Force Base
In summary, Ashley-Marie Group is an experienced government contractor with a proven track record of success. We are qualified to compete and perform on any size service contract in the country; regardless of size, scope and/or complexity.