Tracey Scott Trivette, President and Owner
Mr. Trivette attended East Carolina University and earned his Bachelor of Science degree in 1991. The following year, he and his partner; Nathan Harris formed the original company; BTC Contract Services, Inc.
Grass Roots Beginnings
As an owner/operator of a general maintenance company, Mr. Trivette performed every task associated with the company on a daily basis. These hands- on, grass roots experiences proved to be invaluable as the company began to expand and evolve into a national facilities maintenance firm.
Mr. Trivette oversees mission essential support services for government facilities through the United States, with current and past operations in PA, VA, NC, SC, GA,AL, MS, and NM. He is well versed in the Federal Acquisition Regulations and contract law as well as all fundamental elements associated in contracting with the Federal Government :
- Contract Research and development
- Price and Technical Proposal Development
- Pre-Award Negotiations with Army & Air Force Wing Command Groups
- Union Negotiations and Service Contract Act Compliance
- Executive Oversight of Company Policy & Procedures
- Logistical Management & Oversight for Major Phase in / Phase out activities
- Phase in Team (PIT) Leader
- Executive Oversight of Personnel Management & Employment Labor Law
- Development and Implementation of Cost and Technical Control Procedures for Field Offices
- Development of Field Office Reporting Procedures and Operating Budgets for Company Project Managers
- Executive Oversight of Company Quality Control / Training & Safety Programs
- Executive Oversight of OSHA and EPA compliance
- All other Primary Executive Functions of the Corporation and its Affiliates
Mr. Trivette is a leader in his community and has served as an elected official since 1997. He serves on several boards and committees within his community and provides effective leadership for several other companies associated with his organization.
In addition to Ashley Marie Group, Inc. Mr. Trivette serves as President of AMG Veterans Services, Inc. (SDVO);
and is the Managing Member of Ashley Marie Group, Facilities Maintenance Division, LLC.
Mr. Trivette is married to Ashley Smith Trivette and has twin daughters; Lauren Ashley and Jordan Marie Trivette